Environmental Conditioning Testing
TEN‐E Packaging Services is equipped with over 40 environmental chambers to subject products and packages to temperature extremes in the range of ‐70ºC to 125ºC and a wide range of humidity conditions.
Utilizing Vaisala viewLinc Software, environmental conditioning for each chamber is monitored every 2 seconds with real-time notifications and alarms.
The following environmental conditioning services are offered:
- ASTM D4332 – Conditioning Containers, Packages or Packaging Components for Testing
- ASTM F2825 – Climatic Stressing of Packaging Systems for Single Parcel Delivery
- ASTM F1980 – Accelerated Aging of Sterile Barrier Systems for Medical Devices
- ISTA 7D – Thermal Controlled Transport Packaging for Parcel Delivery System Shipment
- ISO 2233 – Packaging – Complete, filled transport packages and unit loads – Conditioning for testing
- BS EN 45502-1 – Active Implantable Medical Devices